Last year the Ballito UIP conducted a process to identify and adopt a set of core values that guides daily operations to ensure we achieve our purpose: Sustaining a thriving precinct by securing long-term measurable for precinct property owners, businesses and stakeholders.
How do we secure long-term measurable value?
Through a capacitated urban management team, we can combat urban decay and deliver an exceptional experience of place for all stakeholders through:
- Lobbying the city to optimise service delivery and motivate infrastructure repairs and investment
- Supplementary security, cleaning, greening and maintenance services
- Special improvement projects enhancing public space useability and aesthetics
- 24-hour hotline for emergencies and municipal faults 086 111 1588
- Responsive communications platforms including website, social media and email communications
Our core values ensure we remain on track in delivering on our commitments, bringing lasting value to our stakeholders whether they are members, businesses or the public who use Ballito every day.