Matric Rage 2018 kicks off on Friday 30th November and runs until Friday 7th December 2018.
Important contact information during this period includes:
- The UIP 24/7 control room: 086 111 1588
- Precinct Manager – Dieter Fittkau – 071 356 2280 / email@example.com
- Follow Red Frogs on @RedFrogsSA
- Rage website: https://ragefestival.co.za
This year the official Rage event will be held at the Sound Factory located at The Grass Farm in Compensation (Ballito) for 5 nights with a Super Club set-up at Sibaya for 2 nights.
The UIP management of Rage-goers in Ballito is part of a collective operational plan with Rage organisers G&G Productions; The Red Frogs; Enforce Security; SAPS; Metro Police; Crisis Medical, and Netcare 911. Key points to note:
- All security officers integrated on one radio frequency
- Crush Night Club will be the only after party venue in Ballito
The UIP, G&G Productions, SAPS and the Red Frogs support network are the key stakeholders to ensuring a safe and fun Rage that does not negatively impact on Ballito, its user groups, property owners or various other stakeholders.