The Ballito Pro 2019 presented by O’Neill kicks off on 27th June and runs through to the 7th of July at Willards Beach, Ballito.
Bringing together extreme sports’ stars and non-stop beachside entertainment in one of the country’s most stunning winter spots, this years pro combines an all-inclusive festival which provides holidaymakers with an expansive entertainment programme. The Ballito Pro website. website provides a detailed festival programme, with some of this years event highlights noted below:
- Mini Ramp Skate Jams & MX Trials biking with Monster Energy’s Khule Ngubane & The Le Riche Brothers (4 to 7 July)
- Ballito Footy U13-15, Football Activations in partnership with the KwaDukuza Municipality (4 and 5 July)
- Daily Entertainment and Beach Activities such as beach football, beach volleyball, fashion shows, competitions and dance displays by local talent.
- The Mike’s Kitchen Kiddies’ Activation area on the beach
- A retail area open from 9am – 5pm daily offering quality crafts, clothing and other retail options as well as food and drink options found in the Food Court and Cider Garden.
- Opportunities to meet Sal Masakela, renowned sports’ presenter, musician and this year’s Ballito Pro ambassador.
- Legendary South African surfboard shapers crafting on site.
- The Ballito Pro Music Concerts presented by 5FM featuring top South African acts, free of charge.
- After Dark Parties – hosted by Crush Ballito.
- Opportunities to meet Simon Keys and Siouxsie Gillett, the hosts of popular Nat Geo WildTV show ‘Snake City’.
- Save the Waves recycling campaign including the Litter4Tokens Recycling Programme.
- Ballito Pro Food presented by Ballito Junction Regional Mall.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!