The Greater Ballito Community Support Unit (GB-CSU) is calling on all donors and charitable organisations in the area to help build a central database of who is doing what and where. This will enhance our collective effort to uplift local communities who need support. The database of NPOs, NGOs, Faith-based Organisations, Civil Society Groups, and various other projects will be shared with all who sign up.
The GB-CSU aims to connect charitable organisations with donors through a centralised collaborative platform to help needy communities within a 10km radius of the town. The unit will do this through the following measures:
- Link donors and beneficiaries through a centralised database. Click here if you are a donor or a beneficiary.
- Map who is doing what and where so we can identify areas of need and ensure there is no duplication of efforts
- Provide support to existing structures currently on the ground (NPOs, NGOs, Faith-based Organisations, Civil Society Groups etc) who are servicing our Greater Ballito community – the GB-CSU has funding and would like to support efforts
- This initiative does not replace any existing project / programmes or established relationships
- It wishes to create an enabling and collaborative platform for sustainably addressing pressing needs in our Greater Ballito community